Thursday, December 11, 2008

HOW MY BLOG APPEAR GOOGLE TOP TEN WITH IN ONE MONTH

HOW MY BLOG APPEAR IN GOOGLE:
When the beginning of my blogging I had a plenty of doubts.I had a heap of doubts whether my blog will appear in google search results.I am not a man of expert in seo.
I am also doubtful my blogs will defeat the websites in the google search results.I made an attempt.In the first one,two weeks the result was not satisfactory as i excepted.But i went on.In the morning after a month,I did search some key words related to my blog.There after my blog came in the top.

SCREEN SHOTS OF MY BLOG APPEAR IN GOOGLE TOP:

picture1


picture2

The above pictures are two screen shots of my blog listed in google top search results.

In picture1: when search with the key word stream video over a lan using c#.net my blog http://csharpmagics.blogspot.com/ Listed as top one .

In picture2: when search with the key word "c#.net magics" same blog listed as top one in google.

Same blog is listed in 1-20 places in google with different keywords such as c# magics,stream video using c#.net etc.

WHAT I DID TO GET THIS BLOG IN TO GOOGLE TOP TEN:
I am not a seo expert.Just basic knowledge in search engine optimization.From my first experiences with seo the following steps are important to listed in google.

1.Appropriate keywords.
2.The title tag.
3.Meta tags.
4.Header tags
5.Inbound links.
6.Out bound links







No comments:

Post a Comment